2nd Class Welders
CT Labour Hire is an Australian owned business based just south of Brisbane City. We service companies in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Darling Downs and throughout Australia.
We currently require 2nd Class Welders for a long term assignments with reputable companies on the Southside & Northsdide of Brisbane. You never know where it may lead.
You "must" have experience in the following areas:
- Basic metal fabrication skills
- Proven experience with MIG Welding aluminium and mild steel from 1.6mm to 6mm.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and orderly operation of the workstation
- Display a high attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Commitment to quality and safety procedures and work instructions
You must also;
- Have a current drivers licence and have your own reliable car;
- Have your own steel cap boots and PPE.
- Already live Brisbane south side or North side.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 employer referee's including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions will start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.