2nd Class Welder
CT Group specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the Civil Construction, Trades, Manufacturing and Warehousing industries.
As an experienced Aluminium Welder, you have strong confidence and skills with basic Tig Welding and Fabrication.
Our Client is a family owned business who specialise in Automatic Gate Systems and security Fencing.
We have a requirement for an enthusiastic 1st Class or 2nd Class Welder who has strong experience in TIG welding.
Your role will see you integrate into the fabrication team where you will be welding and fabricating the various gates as per customer specs.
This is an ongoing Dayshift role, with a view for longterm work. Immediate start, so if you are required to give notice, this may not be suitable for you.
- You have at least 2 years recent experience in a Fabrication / Welder role;
- Excellent TIG welding skills;
- Have recently worked in a workshop environment;
- Strong confidence in working with Aluminium;
- Strong pride in workmanship and able to produce clean welds.
- TIG Welding experience and skills
- Welding fabrication skills
- Immediate start availability;
- Physically fit and very reliable.
- Own reliable transport;
- Willing and able to pass a Drug and Alcohol test if required.
Your Resume is important! Please ensure it is up to date, displays relevant experience and has 2 contactable Australian work references.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the position could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and required to give notice.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.