Automotive Accessory Fitter - Brisbane Bayside
CT Labour Hire is an Australian owned business based just south of Brisbane City. We service companies in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Darling Downs and throughout Australia.
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We have an opportunity with our client for a fulltime role based in Capalaba. We are looking for those with proven work experience in the automotive industry.
Your role will see you involved in the day-to-day operations of the workshop, including the fitting of accessories, including customized bull bars, tool boxes, canopies, trays, and draws to vehicles.
A strong mechanical background is desired, along with excellent automotive fitting principles.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- A Strong Automotive mechanical background
- Welding skills not required however it will be an advantage
- Own reliable vehicle and a Current, valid licence.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and orderly operation of the workshop
- Display a high attention to detail and a positive attitude
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts and long pants
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.