Boilermaker fabricator - Gold Coast
CT Labour Hire is an Australian owned business based just south of Brisbane City. We service companies in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Darling Downs and throughout Australia.
We currently require a Trade qualified Boilermaker for a factory based position in Molendinar. The role will involve general fabrication, from ducting to boat cradles. Experience in the Elevator industry would be a plus however will not be a disadvantage if you do not.
This role is based in Gold Coast, so local candidates are encouraged to apply.
This will be a dayshift position, penalty rates apply where applicable.
You "must" have experience in the following areas:
- Trade Qualified Boilermaker
- Proven experience with MIG Welding aluminium and mild steel
- Maintaining the cleanliness and orderly operation of the workstation
- Display a high attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Commitment to quality and safety procedures and work instructions
You must also;
- Have a current drivers licence and have your own reliable car;
- Have your own steel cap boots and PPE.
- Already live in Gold Coast.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 employer referee's including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must be able to work in Australia to apply for this job. Please note: Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions will start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
** Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted**
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.