Cast Moulder - Brisbane Southside
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in manufacturing within the mining and agricultural industries in a clean and modern workshop with great amenities. This is a long term assignment with a very reputable company on the southside of Brisbane which could lead to ongoing work for the right candidate.
You must have experience in the following areas:
- Polyurethane Moulding
- Maintaining the cleanliness and orderly operation of your work area
- Display a high attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Commitment to quality, safety and environmental policies, procedures and work instructions
You must also:
- Have a current drivers licence and have your own reliable car
- Preferably your own Hi Vis, long sleeve shirt, long workpants & definitely your own steel cap boots
- Be reliable and punctual
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 employer referee's including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions will start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet all the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.