CT Recruitment specialises in providing PERMANENT STAFF SOLUTIONS in the Blue Collar & White Collar industries.
Estimating can be an intensive role, engaging with both customers and stakeholders to ensure a positive result for all. If you enjoy establishing, developing & winning tenders, this is the type of role you will thrive in. An opportunity has now arisen for the right candidate willing to step into this newly established role, and we are looking for someone who likes to take ownership of their position, willing to help develop both new and existing projects.
Our Client is a leading Multi-national electrical engineering and contracting company, specialising in the design, delivery and maintenance of complex electrical installations. They have various projects operating across many industries including Mining, Industrial & Automation just to name a few.
As an Electrical Estimator, you will work within a small team of like-minded individuals to help secure project works. You will welcome the opportunity to develop new opportunities for projects. You will be involved in the whole process from detailed cost analysis, material take offs & compiling tender submissions, to participating in project hand-over to Project managers.
To help make sure this is the opportunity for you, the following competencies will help you to be considered:
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology/Engineering;
5 years estimating experience.
Key relevant skills that will greatly enhance your application:
- Enthusiastic team-focused personality;
- Excellent time management & organisation skills;
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of the Electrical construction industry;
- Experience with Estimating Software ConEst IntelliBid;
- Strong 'First Principles' estimating experience.
- Fulltime permanent position;
- Competitive salary on offer;
- Opportunity to grow and develop with a large, recognised multi-national Company.
If you think you have right skills, personality & ambition to join this team, please apply below.
Please ensure your resume details your experience and qualifications for this role.
You must have the right to live and work in Queensland to apply for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!