Chiller Technician - Brisbane
CT Labour Hire is an Australian owned business based on the Southside of Brisbane. We service companies in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and surrounding suburbs providing all their Labour Hire needs.
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
About the Role
Our well known client is requiring experienced HVAC Service Technician for upcoming works around the Brisbane area.
- Trade qualified in Heating and Air Conditioning
- Commercial maintenance experience
- Knowledge and commitment to Health and Safety
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to complete paperwork to a high standard within timeframes
- You will complete mostly commercial maintenance work including reactive, planned maintenance and some project work. As you will be working on client sites and within and around the general public,
- you will possess strong adherence to health and safety of yourself and others. You will have a good presentation, excellent trade servicing / maintenance skills and pride yourself on good quality finishing work.
Successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination including a drug and alcohol test screen.
You must also;
- Have a current drivers licence and have your own reliable car
- Have your own steel cap boots and PPE.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 employer referee's including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must have local QLD experience & be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken at this stage.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.