CNC Operator required for immediate start located in Eagle Farm.
We don't just find candidates. We connect great companies with the right people, in the right roles, at the right time.
CT Recruitment forms part of the CT Corporate Group offering permanent staff recruitment solutions in the blue- & white-collar sectors.
The position available is a casual to permanent role to start immediately for the right candidate.
You must have the following experience:
- Must have experience machining parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- maintaining quality and safety standards
- keeping records of maintaining equipment and supplies
- Setting up mills and lathes
- Must have Functional and Technical Skills
- Controls and Instrumentation
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal Communication
- Own Vehicle
- Own PPE
- Central location
- Weekly pay
- Will be a package to suit experience
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.