Concrete Labourers (Immediate Start)
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are currently seeking to employ Concrete Labourers for a job based in Springbrook.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Concreting experience 2 years +
- Must be able to Screed, Level & finish.
- Roles may involve heavy labouring, general site tasks as directed by your Supervisor etc;
- You are required to hold a current construction White or Blue card for all construction site works you must be able to present this card at the interview and have it on you at ALL TIMES whist working onsite;
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace;
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to Commitment to quality and safety procedures and work instructions;
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, hard hat, gloves, hi-vis long sleeve shirts and long pants;
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work;
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available;
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling;
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing during the placement period.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.