CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are currently seeking to employ CIVIL STEEL FIXER/CONCRETORS for a project in Mundubbera working for a reputable civil construction team.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Must have experience in civil construction
- Experienced in concreting & steel fixing essential
- You are required to hold a current construction White or Blue card for all construction site works you must be able to present this card at the interview and have it on you at ALL TIMES whist working onsite
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to commit to quality and safety procedures and work instructions
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts and long pants
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing during the placement period
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.