We don't just Find the Right Candidate We connect Great Companies with the Right People, in the Right Roles at the Right Time.
CT Recruitment forms part of the CT Corporate Group offering permanent staff recruitment solutions in the blue & white collar industries.
About the Company:
Our Client is a market leading developer and builder of Australia's largest privately owned Aged-Care Facilities.
We are currently seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their team in the inner suburbs of Brisbane. This will be a permanent full-time position for an ASAP start.
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Contracts Administrator in the construction industry.
- Have experience on projects up to the value of $30 million
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands, handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously, set and meet deadlines and follow-through within a fast-paced environment with multiple and competing demands
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office
- Experience of CHEOPS or similar software
A competitive wage is on offer.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please click the "Apply for this job" and attach your resume and cover letter. Please ensure your resume details your experience & qualifications for this role. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.