Data Entry Clerk
We don't just Find the Right Candidate We connect Great Companies with the Right People, in the Right Roles at the Right Time.
CT Recruitment specialises in providing PERMANENT STAFF SOLUTIONS in the blue & white collar industries.
About the Company:
The company is more than just a business. It's a family. They never forget their humble beginnings and we'll always look to the future.Backed by over 35 years of experience,The company has the international market knowledge in the tile industry. Attention to detail and supply chain know-how to meet the expectations of its clients, each and every time. The company is one of the largest distributors of wall and floor tiles based in South Logan area.
The Roles: X 9 in total
We are seeking energetic, with a great history in customer service roles, data entry, and people skills.
The role will include general administration duties. phone orders, invoicing, data entry.
- Must have experience in customer service.
- Previous experience in an administrative role supporting a hardworking team.
- Proficient in data entry, using PRONTO would be an advantage,and great customer service
- Pleasant and outgoing phone manner,
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with proven ability to multi-task,
- Meticulous in your attention to detail, taking pride in your work,
- Be extremely punctual and reliable,
- Accurately and efficiently take customer orders, looking after the sales team.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook and PRONTOprograms.
- Experience using Pronto would be highly regarded
- The position is a Permanent role you will be working a 38 hour week.
- Some work is contract work ranging from 3 to 6 months
- Must be available to commence work immediately
- There may also be the requirement to work additional hours depending on workload.
- Parking available onsite.
- Weekly pay
- Salary to be decided on experience
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please click the "Apply for this job" and attach your resume and cover letter. Please ensure your resume details your experience & qualifications for this role. You must have the right to live and work in Queensland to apply for this position.
Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.