Electrical Trades Assistants - Hemmant
CT Labour Hire is an Australian owned business based on the Southside of Brisbane. We service companies in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and surrounding suburbs providing all their Labour Hire needs.
We specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries..
Our client manufactures High-level electrical units for the automotive industry and has a strong presence, both nationally and internationally. We are currently looking to employ staff for a new afternoon shift starting very soon.
Experience or a background in the following will be highly considered;
- Auto Electrical experience;
- Factory Electrical Trade Assistant;
- Electrical Assembly;
- Harness Wiring / Switchboard building;
- General Trade assistant factory skills
- Manufacturing / Assembly line experience.
This role will be a factory based assembly role, building from empty shells to a finished product. It will involve assembly and installation of electrical components, wiring up harnesses and similar install work to PCB boards. You must have existing power and hand tools experience.
Training will be provided however we expect you to have similar skills or experience in this environment, with at least 2 years minimum.
Conversely, if you can demonstrate and indicate mechanical assembly knowledge i.e: Home PC building, scale model building skills, installations, electrical wiring, etc. You will be considered as well.
To be considered, the following will apply;
- Strong recent experience in the Assembly / manufacturing industry;
- Must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow direction and be proactive;
- Flexible with placement, Day or afternoon shift
- Own reliable vehicle & licence
- The role is in the Hemmant / Murrarie area so you must be able to get there reliably.
- RELIABILITY IS KEY!
- Be physically fit & Capable to complete manual tasks
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment and random drug & alcohol test.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names & phone numbers.
You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia unlimited to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as these positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted