Electronic Labourer - Brisbane Bayside
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries
We specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are experiencing positive growth and our client has now reached a stage where they will be commencing a new shift.
We are currently seeking to employ Electrical Assemblers for an immediate start day & afternoon shift positions available in the Bayside, Brisbane area.
Those with the following background will be highly considered;
- Auto Electrical experience
- Harness wiring / Switchboard building
- Electrical Assembly
- Factory Electrical Trade Assistant
- Mechanical Trade Assistant
- Manufacturing / Assembly line experience
- You will be expected to assemble on a production line building from start to finish. We expect you will be able to assemble and install PCB boards, wiring up and installation of electronic components. Power and Hand tools experience essential.
Training will be provided but existing skills are required with at least 1 year minimum in a similar environment.
If you can demonstrate strong mechanical assembly knowledge i.e. model plane building, installations, electrical wiring - you'll be strongly considered for the position.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Strong recent electronics experience in the Assembly or Manufacturing industry;
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace;
- You must be Flexible with day or afternoon shift allocation;
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to Commitment to quality and safety procedures and work instructions;
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts and long pants;
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work;
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence;
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling;
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing during the placement period.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.