Electronic Trade Assistants & Assemblers
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
Our client is a well established company, specialising in the supply and manufacture of High Power Electrical Units. Due to the high amount of work, we have a wide variety of Production and Assembly positions available, and we are looking to employ immediately.Desirable Candidates will have a good mechanical background or strong Fine electronic Assembly skills and have an excellent approach to assembling to professional standards. Electrical Trades Assistants are highly considered, regardless of background.
You will be expected to assemble on a production line building from start to finish. There are various subdivision sections to work in. Some of the duties will include but are not limited to;
- Assemble and Install Small scale PCB Boards;
- Wiring up of Electronic Components;
- Harness Assembly and Splicing;
- High level of Soldering Skills;
- Hand tool skills.
- Mechanical Assembly.
- Able to read drawings and plans
- Work to an established schedule consistently, quickly and safely.
- You will need to display a strong attention to detail and a strong competency in electronics and mechanical work. Training will be provided but existing skills are required with at least 1 year minimum in a similar environment.
If you can demonstrate strong mechanical assembly knowledge i.e. model plane building, installations, PC building, electrical wiring - you'll be strongly considered for the position.To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Strong recent electronics experience in the Assembly or Manufacturing industry preferred;
- Strong Soldering Skills highly considered;
- Must be reliable and take pride in work;
- Strong Work ethics;
- Strong fine detail dexterity;
- Fit and healthy;
- Available for an immediate start;
- Able to pass Drug and Alcohol test if required.
- Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers. You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.