EOL (End of Line) Test Technician x 2
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
Our Client is an exciting and leading innovator in E-Technology, a strong market leader.Due to growth, we are looking to bring on 2 more technicians for the End of Line (EOL) Testing.
This is a casual fulltime role, with a view for possible permanency for those with the right attitude and work values.We are looking to fill both a Dayshift and Afternoon shift position respectively.
Please Note: This is a view for an immediate start.This Role will be the testing and configuring of EOL fully assembled products.
- Conduct EOL testing / configuration / calibration activities on product & subassemblies;
- Conduct troubleshooting / diagnostic activities including repair of non-functioning / malfunctioning Product;
- Assist the Lead EoL Test Engineer;
- Maintain & update EoL Test / issue reporting / documentation.
- LEAN Manufacturing competency, with End-of-Line testing experience;
- Root cause diagnostics & debugging of electrical systems;
- High level of MS office applications, including Word, Access & Excel;
- Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic or Mechatronics Engineering, or Trade Qualified Electrician;
- 2 years min. experience in a manufacturing environment, at least 1 year in an electrical, semi-conductor or power electronics environment;
- Experience of LV mains to 415VAC & DC Systems up to 1000V highly desirable.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.