CT Group specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are seeking an experienced Excavator Operator & Labourer for Civil/Roads works based around the Rocklea area. Our client is currently in the middle of a large project so you must be ready to go at short notice.
You will be required to primarily operate the Excavator onsite site but also labour where required, so role flexibility is necessary.
As you will be working near main roads, relevant experience is highly regarded. Please indicate on your supplied resume your background and experience. This will be key to consideration for this role.
We are looking to start the right person immediately, please be available for an interview and possible start the following day.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Have experience working on a Civil site;
- Have 3+ years' experience operating Excavators 20 ton and up;
- RII competency;
- You are required to hold a current construction White or Blue card for all construction site works you must be able to present this card at the interview and have it on you at ALL TIMES whist working onsite;
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace;
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to commit to quality and safety procedures and work instructions;
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts and long pants;
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work;
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling;
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing during the placement period.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.