Executive Assistant - Springwood
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries. From first year Apprentices through to Company Managers, we offer strong employment in all aspects of Construction, Civil and Manufacturing industries.
We are currently seeking a highly organised & proactive Executive Assistant to work directly with our General Manager providing administrative support in a fast paced and professional manner.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in personal or executive assistance and it's essential that you are well organised, love a challenge and are able to multi task competing priorities. You must also be switched on with the ability to adapt to changing needs and opportunities.
This is a very diverse role where you will be responsible to undertake tasks across many facets of the company some of your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Providing administrative support to the General Manager
- Liaising with clients & employees
- Maintaining the organisation's database
- Drafting, editing and formatting outgoing correspondence
- Drafting and editing job advertisements, marketing flyers and company proposals/tenders
- Diary management and general PA duties
- Due to the diversity of the position, it requires maturity, dedication, high attention to detail and someone who will take ownership of the role.
To successfully secure this position it is essential that you meet the following selection criteria:
- Have at least three (3) years' experience in a similar role
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to create and maintain professional relationships with business contacts
- Ability to work autonomously and be able to step up and take control of a situation when needed
- Be extremely organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Have strong attention to detail;
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with MYOB an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Neat and tidy presentation
- Able to start immediately
Please Note: Enquiries will not be taken over the phone.
Please ensure you include verifiable past employer references including contact details as part of your application.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.