Fitter/Fabricator Leading HandWe don't just find candidatesWe connect great companies with the right people, in the right roles, at the right time.
CT Recruitment forms part of the CT Corporate Group offering permanent staff recruitment solutions in the blue- & white-collar sectors.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a locally owned and operated business in the Darra area servicing the industrial sector. We're proud to offer a full suite of in-house capabilities to support manufacturers with machine automation products, systems and solutions.
JOB TITLE Maintenance Fitter/ Fabricator Leading Hand
We are currently seeking a very experienced maintenance fitter for a permanent role based in the Darra area.
To be successful in this role:
- Experience as a machine / equipment maintenance;
- Leading hand experience and running a small team;
- Trouble shooting and assembly;
- Experience with bearings, chains, motors and gearboxes;
- Light fabrication and welding skills preferred;
- Have strong fault-finding skills;
- Interpret drawings;
- Work Autonomously as well as in a team;
- Meet defined timelines and productivity requirements;
- Possess initiative and forward thinking and take pride in your work;
- Be responsive to client's requirements;
- Embrace health and safety as a core aspect of your daily duties;
- Have correct PPE;
- Hold a current licence and own transport.
- Long term position;
- Full time hours;
- Dynamic & family environment.
Above award Wages
- Full PPE including steel capped boots;
- Long sleeved hi vis shirts, long pants;
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
Please note phone enquiries will not be taken.
If you meet the criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.