CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are currently seeking to employ a Formwork Carpenter for major roadworks project. This role is based near Springbrook and is for an immediate start.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Experienced Formwork Carpenter working on civil and roads
- Have minimum 2 years' working as a Formwork Carpenter or similar you will be doing anything from road works to general carpentry.
- Would suit someone living close to the area.
- Trade papers and a work history in the industry solid background
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace;
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to commit to quality and safety procedures and work instructions;
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts and long pants;
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work;
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence, white card please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available;
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling;
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing during the placement period.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice. Please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.