High Reach Forklift Operators
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are currently seeking to employ HIGH REACH FORKLIFT OPERATORS for roles based in the Eagle Farm area.
The workers will be responsible for the site material handling processes in the operation chain, including safety, quality, production and material handling Receives, loads, unloads, and moves materials within plant in support of production requirements. Distributes materials to various production units, loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets by hand. Review workshop orders, pick required parts and review for accuracy. Perform all warehouse duties to ensure production documents, inventory, equipment and facility are processed and managed.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Follow work instructions and procedures to satisfy production schedule
- Complete all jobs necessary taking into account quality and safety standards
- Unpack, receipt, pick and put away goods
- Maintain high level of inventory accuracy
- Good understanding of computer system SAP
- A team player and ideally someone who can work well with others
- Valid LF high risk licence with minimum 3 years experience operating in a similar environment is required
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to commit to quality and safety procedures and work instructions
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts and long pants
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing during the placement period
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply For This Job Now: