CT Recruitment specialises in providing PERMANENT STAFF SOLUTIONS in the Blue Collar & White Collar industries.
A HSE Co-Ordinator understands that Workplace Health and Safety is an extremely important aspect of the Australian workforce. You are the type of person who has a strong motivating drive to improve safety in the workforce and implement established safe work practices.
Our Client is a highly recognised manufacturer supplying to the Mining Industry. With a strong track record of quality and efficiency, they are known as a top tier company in Australia. They have established a modern large workshop in Brisbane that covers everything involved from engineering & draft planning, admin and sales, to the actual production of the finished product on the ground.
We are looking to onboard an experienced HSE Co-Ordinator who holds at least a cert 4 in Workplace Health and Safety. Your role will see you report directly to the HSEQ Manager, providing support on HSE related matters. You will be responsible for ensuring safe work practices are being followed and carried out onsite.
General role duties will include:
- Delivering new starter inductions;
- Providing HSE guidance;
- Assisting in developing and maintaining task risk assessments, consulting with the relevant supervisors & workers;
- Investigation process of safety issues;
- Promoting safe working practices and monitoring compliance.
Key relevant skills that will greatly enhance your application:
- A minimum of a Cert 4 in Workplace Health and Safety;
- Demonstrable commitment to safety implementation;
- Able to demonstrate relevant industry experience;
- Able to communicate to all staff in a professional manner.
- Casual fulltime with a view for Fulltime permanent position;
- Above award hourly rate;
- Clean, modern large workshop environment;
- Opportunity to grow and develop with a great, local Company.
If you think you have the right skills, personality & ambition to join this team, please apply on the provided link below.
Please ensure your resume details your experience and qualifications for this role.
You must have the right to live and work in Queensland to apply for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!