Human Resources and Compliance Officer
We don't just find candidatesWe connect great companies with the right people, in the right roles, at the right time.
CT Recruitment forms part of the CT Corporate Group offering permanent staff recruitment solutions in the blue- & white-collar sectors.We are currently seeking a HR & Compliance Coordinator.
To succeed and thrive in this role you will bring a highly client focused attitude and desire to partner with operational managers to deliver great people outcomes to the business. Your background will include:ADMINISTRATION
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Management of recruitment proactive sourcing, and recruitment support and the onboarding of high caliber staff
- Develop, negotiate, prepare and maintain employment contracts
- Assist with establishment and maintenance of pay scales
- Employee onboarding, development, needs, and assessments and training
- Compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Position outlines development and documentation
- Employee payroll establish and maintain new payroll system including central data collection
- Setting up and maintaining HR systems and databases
- Performance management and improvement systems, Employee relations, Business etiquette training
- Report findings to management on progress, performance and current employee status
- Building an Upskilled workforce
- Policy / Procedure development, documentation and maintenance
- Quality assurance maintenance of risk management strategies
- Compliance reporting to management
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Ensure workplace health and safety activities are conducted according to the WHS Management plan
- Oversee Workplace health and safety matters including committee and injury management and ensure a safe and supported environment.
- WHS Reporting to management and operations
- Minimum Degree in HR and WHS
- Knowledge of employment law, workers compensation
- Minimum 5 years' experience in organisational planning, recruitment, organisation development, employee relations, work place health and safety employee engagement and development
You must be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.