CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We have an opportunity with our client for a fulltime role based in the Inner Suburbs/CBD area of Brisbane.
Must be available to start immediately.
We are looking for those with proven work experience in the spray-painting industry.
You will be someone who is highly reliable, adaptable and can repeat given tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
You understand working to a high finish and take pride in your work, always looking to learn and take direction well and positively.
This will be an for an afternoon shift, Monday to Thursday, with earlier finish on Fridays.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- A Good industrial spray-painting background, 2-3 years minimum
- Own reliable vehicle and a Current, valid licence
- Maintaining the cleanliness and orderly operation of the workshop
- Display a high attention to detail and a positive attitude
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace;
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts and long pants
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling
- Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers
You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.