CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
Our client is seeking an experienced Irrigation Technician for site work in and around the Brisbane. There may be requirements for travel to other areas including Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Toowoomba etc depending on the project locations.
This is a full time position employed directly by our client.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience with:
- Design, Installation and Maintenance of Irrigation systems for landscaping on civil, infrastructure, commercial and high end residential projects;
Please Note: This is not an entry level position and may suit a Qualified Plumber who is looking for a change.
You must also meet the following selection criteria:
- You are required to hold a current construction White or Blue card;
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace;
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to commit to quality and safety procedures and work instructions;
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts and long pants;
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work;
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available;
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling;
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing during the placement period.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
Phone enquiries will not be taken.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.