Labourer / Plant Operators - Northern NSW
CT Labour Hire is an Australian owned business based on the Southside of Brisbane. We service companies in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and surrounding suburbs providing all their Labour Hire needs.
We specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are currently seeking Civil Labourers/Plant Operators for work in the Northern Rivers / Tweed Shire.
It is essential that you meet the following selection criteria:
- Must have previous civil construction experience;
- Plant Operators require recent VOC or RII tickets;
- All applicants require current construction White or Blue card;
- Have your own PPE;
- Hold a current driver's license and reliable transport;
- Have a clean and tidy appearance;
- Be reliable and punctual;
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing during the placement period.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must have NSW / QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.