Labourers - Civil Landscaping
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
Our client is experiencing an ever-increasing amount of landscape construction projects and are seeking enthusiastic, fit & strong labourers to join their team for work on sites all around Brisbane.
This is an exceptional opportunity for experienced landscapers who are seeking to work for a reputable company, and equally candidates who are wishing to progress their career with a company that offers excellent professional development prospects at all levels.
We are currently recruiting for:
- Supervisors and Foreman
- Plant Operators (Skid Steer, Excavator & MR)
The ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 1 years site labouring experience;
- Driver's Licence and own transport;
- General Construction Induction Card (White Card);
- Cert III or higher aligned with Landscape Construction or similar;
- Landscape Construction experience & knowledge;
- Trade qualifications (Highly Regarded);
- Plant operators - Skid Steer & Excavator & MR;
- Desire to work in Soft and Hard Landscaping industry.
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace;
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to commit to quality and safety procedures and work instructions;
- Have full PPE including lace up steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts and long pants;
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling;
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted
You must be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.