Leading Hand (Civil)
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
Must be motivated and willing to work 12 hour days and get rewarded for your hard work!
We are currently seeking to employ a skilled Civil Leading Hand for upcoming short & long terms roles based in Pimpama & Coomera.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- At least 12 months previous leading hand civil site experience;
- Experience running a small to medium crew & assigning jobs and assisting with all facets of the job site (Concreting, drainage & earthworks);
- Plant tickets extremely desired;
- Current construction White or Blue card for all construction site works you must be able to present this card at the interview and have it on you at ALL TIMES whist working onsite;
- Be able to communicate clearly, take & give directions and be proactive in the workplace;
- Must be very OH&S aware and willing to commit to quality and safety procedures and work instructions;
- Full PPE including steel capped boots, hard hat, gloves, hi-vis long sleeve shirts and long pants;
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available;
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling;
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol test during the placement period.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.