Leading Hand for Kitchen Company
We don't just find candidates. We connect great companies with the right people, in the right roles, at the right time.
CT Recruitment forms part of the CT Corporate Group offering permanent staff recruitment solutions in the blue & white collar sectors.
Our client is a national construction company that exists to help bring brands and spaces to life. They partner with our clients across luxury retail, hospitality, office interiors & health. Uniquely, we combine design, planning, project management, construction and manufacturing services to deliver pragmatic, end-to-end solutions. Our cross-industry experience means all our services are based on an unparalleled understanding of real-world success. Guided by our 'Better for being with us' mission, we strive to enrich the lives of all our team, clients and stakeholders.
Reporting to the General Manager and Operations Manager, you will ensure each project is completed within the specified time frames and budgetary amounts ensuring the highest quality and excellence is met. You will handle multiple projects within a fast-paced environment whilst being open to constant challenge and change.
As the Foreman, your key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Management of factory workshop and all machinery
- Management of tradespeople to complete all manufacturing projects assigned on time and on budget
- Delegation and management of each tradesperson's workload
- Monitor safe work practices for all workers
- Arranging plant and equipment maintenance/repairs or replacement
- Management of factory workload and ensuring control over staff hours
- Management of defects and delays
- Monitor, report, maintain and organise stock levels
- Assist with scheduling of projects including liaising with Project Managers, General Managers, other trades onsite and the client to ensure successful management of projects for the entire company
To be successful in this role, the following skills are required:
- Qualified Cabinet Maker / Shopfitter.
- 5+ Years post Apprenticeship experience in commercial cabinet making or shop fitting joinery assembly.
- Experience managing a large dynamic team to achieve profitable results.
- Experience working with management to strategize and create a harmonious working environment.
- Computer illiterate with the ability to learn and effectively use new systems (Pytha experience is a bonus!)
- Attaining set Key Performance Indicators to a high standard which are assessed during performance reviews.
Whats in it for you:
- Great salary package
- Full time employment
- Great location
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.