CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
Our client is a manufacturing supplier providing products to the construction sector. They are currently seeking to employ experienced Production / Manufacturing Employees for factory-based roles in the Morningside area.To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Previous experience working with steel products will be highly regarded;
- Production experience using hand tools and machinery;
- Experience in tack welding / hole punching / operating drill press & wire machines;
- Be able and willing to complete repetitive tasks and manual labouring;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to work with a team and on your own;
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace;
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to commit to quality and safety procedures and work instructions;
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts and long pants;
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work;
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing during the placement period.
- Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.