MC Truck Driver
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are currently seeking to employ experienced MC Truck Driver for our busy client based in the Western Suburbs.
Ongoing work is on offer for the right candidate - Full time hours plus reasonable overtime is available and some Night Shift work may be required.
To be considered for these roles you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Have a current MC Truck Licence and clean driving history;
- Hold a current construction White or Blue card for all construction site works;
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace;
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to Commitment to quality and safety procedures and work instructions;
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, hard hat, gloves, hi-vis long sleeve shirts and long pants;
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available;
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling;
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.