CT Recruitment specialises in providing PERMANENT STAFF SOLUTIONS in the Blue Collar & White Collar industries.
Your experience and skill as a motor mechanic has given you the confidence to be able to diagnose & service car related issues with a high level of accuracy and you have a strong passion for the automotive industry. We have an opportunity for a Fulltime position available, for our highly visible client based on the Northside of Brisbane.
Our client is a family owned, RACQ approved Automotive repairer with a strong emphasis on service and client satisfaction. As a RACQ approved repairer, they are known as a very reputable workshop. The right person enjoys working in a team-based environment, someone who can engage with people from all walks of life in a professional matter.
Your role as a Vehicle Mechanic will see you attend to all manners of vehicle related matters in the workshop. Some duties can include:Conducting vehicle diagnostics, service and repairs;
- Adhering to checklists & quality control standards;
- Completing repair work to high safety standard;
- Completing repair work as per orders to factory brand & dealership spec;
- Test driving vehicles after repairs;
- Maintaining accurate reports;
- Road Worthy certificates;
- Keep up to date with mandatory factory training.
Key relevant skills that will greatly enhance your application:
- Trade Qualification as an Automotive technician;
- 2-3 years minimum on the job experience;
- Excellent and professional customer communication skills;
- Current and valid Drivers' licence;
- Certified Inspector qualification: strongly regarded.
- On Offer:
- Fulltime permanent position;
- Competitive salary on offer;
- Opportunity to grow and develop with a great, local and family owned Company.
If you think you have right skills, personality & ambition to join this team, please apply on the provided link below. Please ensure your resume details your experience and qualifications for this role. You must have the right to live and work in Queensland to apply for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!