Motor Mechanic Allrounder
CT Recruitment specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are seeking 3 x permanent positions mechanics / automotive technician to start ASAP with all round experience located at Ennogera, Jimboomba and Springwood .This role is ideally suited to someone who is looking to work with a professional team and a prestigious company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting vehicle diagnostics, service and repairs
- Adhering to checklists and quality control standards
- Test driving vehicles after repairs are complete
- Maintaining accurate reports
- Road worthy certificates
- Completing repair work and maintenance as per the orders to dealership and brand requirements
- Keep up to date with mandatory factory training
- Technical qualifications as an automotive technician/mechanic
- Experience with vehicle diagnostics and strong IT ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team that supports each other and is committed to delivering a high standard of workmanship
- Exceptional communication skills
- A current driver's licence
- You must have relevant and recent experience and will need to be available for an immediate interview and provide two referees with your resume. Competitive wage is being offered for the right person.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.