Plant Operators - Excavator & Posi TrackCT Labour Hire specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are seeking experienced Excavator & Posi Track Operators for a busy road upgrade project in Brisbane.All positions are long term work for the right candidate.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Proven experience in a Civil environment working on road upgrades (please ensure this detail is included in your resume);
- Current and valid Rii competency;
- Construction White or Blue card;
- Take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace;
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to commit to quality and safety procedures and work instructions;
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts and long pants;
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available;
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling;
- Be willing and able to pass a pre-employment & random drug and alcohol testing during the placement period.
You must be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.