Plastic Injection Moulder - Berrinba
CT Labour Hire is an Australian owned business based just south of Brisbane City. We service companies in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Darling Downs and throughout Australia.
We specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are seeking an experienced PE Rubber Cast Moulder to further your career in manufacturing within the mining and agricultural industries in a clean and modern workshop with great amenities.
Factory experience in a Plastic or Polyurethane Rubber environment will be a big advantage. You will be expected to hit the ground running as we have a lot of work over the next few weeks.
Your role is process driven with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
The following will be regarded;
- Experienced with reading plans, cutting metals and assembling parts to make up moulds to pour molten plastic into;
- Comfortable with complex processes;
- Maintaining the cleanliness and orderly operation of your work area;
- Display a high attention to detail and a positive attitude;
- Commitment to quality, safety and environmental policies, procedures and work instructions.
You must also:
- Have a current drivers licence and have your own reliable car;
- Your own Hi Vis long sleeve shirt, long workpants & your own steel cap boots;
- Be well presented, reliable and punctual;
- Available for an immediate start
As the position could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give any notice at all.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions will start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.