Production AssemblerCT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
Our client is an award winning company, specialising in electrical mobility technology, both domestically and worldwide. This is an opportunity to join an innovative company in this exciting, fast growing industry.We have a demand for high quality candidates, those who can demonstrate the right attitude and reliability.
Desirable Candidates will have an excellent production background in the automotive and electrical industry, and have a great approach to assembling electronics to professional standards. Electrical Trades Assistants are highly considered, regardless of background.You will be expected to assemble on a production line, your existing skills will be assessed to see where you will be ideally suited.
Some of the duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assemble and Install Small scale PCB Boards;
- Wiring up of Electronic Components;
- Harness Assembly and Splicing;
- High level of Soldering Skills;
- Hand tool skills;
- Mechanical Assembly;
- Able to read drawings and plans;
- Work to an established schedule consistently, quickly and safely.
- You will need display a strong attention to detail and a strong competency in electronics and mechanical work.
Training will be provided but existing skills are required with at least 1 year minimum in a similar environment.If you can demonstrate strong mechanical assembly knowledge i.e. model plane building, installations, PC building, electrical wiring - you'll be strongly considered for the position. Recent qualification of Cert 2 in Electrotechnology will be considered as well.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Strong recent electronics experience in the Assembly or Manufacturing industry preferred;
- Strong Soldering Skills highly considered;
- Must be reliable and take pride in work;
- Strong Work ethics;
- Strong fine detail dexterity;
- Fit and healthy;
- Available for an immediate start.
You must be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply For This Job Now: