Quality Control Inspector
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
Our client, who has an international presence, is a leader in the Electrical Assembly and Manufacturing industry and currently experiencing positive growth seeking a QC (Quality Control) Inspector for an immediate start based in Murarrie.
- Conduct FQC inspections on all the chargers built;
- Actively maintain the build records for all product inspected on production lines;
- Ensure all engineering changes are captured in the build and ensure no part quality or process error states escaper into the field;
- Author/Document all non-conformances or issues arising from the FQC process;
- Effectively communicate to the Quality Manager any critical issues in a timely manner;
- Attend and participate in Toolbox meetings where necessary;
- LEAN Manufacturing competency, with Incoming/Line/Final quality control expertise;
- Issue report authoring & root cause activity;
- High level of MS office applications, including Word, Access & Excel;
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical engineering or Professional Quality Practitioner (ISO 9001:2015);
- 2 years min. experience in a manufacturing environment, at least 1 year in an electrical, semi-conductor or power electronics environment;
- Experience of LV mains to 415VAC & DC Systems up to 1000V highly desirable.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.