CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are currently seeking a highly organised and customer service focused Receptionist / Administration Assistant with excellent communication skills to join our team in Springwood.
This position will suit someone looking to develop their administration skills and who is looking for longevity within a fast paced and growing company.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reception managing incoming telephone calls & greeting visitors;
- Assisting with enquiries in a professional & helpful manner;
- Day to day office tasks such as collection & distribution of mail, photocopying, scanning, filing, maintaining stock levels etc;
- Ensuring up to date and accurate maintenance of company databases;
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks as required;
- General errands as required.
To successfully secure this position it is essential you meet the following selection criteria:
- Have a minimum of one (1) years office experience;
- Have experience in Microsoft Office programs;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Have strong attention to detail & accuracy;
- Commitment and willingness to learn;
- Strong sense of responsibility & motivation;
- Ability to take direction and at times work without supervision;
- Be professional and well-presented;
- Minimum of 'P' class drivers licence.
Please Note: Enquiries will not be taken over the phone.
To apply for this position please email or fax your resume with verifiable past employer references including contact details to:
Email: email@example.com Fax: 07 3808 9466