Recruitment Consultant - Springwood
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries and has built a solid foundation in the Labour Hire industry by providing a quality service and developing strong client/employee relationships with a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work alongside a friendly team in our Springwood office.
We are vastly different than our competitors, in that we understand how a better work/life balance can influence and promote the enjoyment of your work. We value efforts, integrity and professionalism and don't rely on KPI's to monitor our staff.
Ideally you will have at least 3 years' experience in a recruitment role, be a team player with excellent communication skills.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Recruitment and management of candidates;
- Keeping an up to date and active candidate standby list;
- Responding promptly to clients labour hire requirements;
- Developing and maintaining strong networks with current and future clients and employees;
- Maintaining Workplace Health & Safety standards and carrying out site inspections;
- Administration tasks including advertisements, database management, filing & collating employee documents and general recruitment based administration tasks.
You would need to satisfy the following criteria:
- Experience within the blue collar trades & services industry advantageous;
- Experience in the labour hire industry advantageous;
- Be willing to work as part of a team, take pride in your work and carry out your role with honesty & attention to detail;
- Able to communicate well with both our clients and candidates;
- Ability to prioritise & multi task in a fast paced environment;
- High level of organisational skills.
All applicants can be assured their application will be held strictly confidential.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer references including contact names & phone numbers.
To apply for this position please "Apply Now" or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org