Shotcrete Sprayer - Gold Coast
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
Our client manufactures and supplies rubber components for the Mining & Agricultural Sector. WE have an opportunity for 2x Industrial tilers to join
this thriving and highly respected company on an ongoing basis. Monday to Friday, Dayshift with opportunity for O/T.
Our client is seeking an experienced Shotcrete Sprayer for work on and around the Gold Coast. Experience in spraying tunnels &/or pools will be advantageous.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Have previous shotcrete experience.
- You are required to hold a current construction White or Blue card for all construction site works
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, hard hat, gloves, hi-vis long sleeve shirts and long pants;
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work;
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available;
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as these positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume