CT Recruitment specialises in providing PERMANENT STAFF SOLUTIONS in the Blue Collar & White Collar industries.
Site Administrators on busy construction/civil sites understand that it is a very involved, behind-the-scenes position that is nonetheless crucial and very important.
We now have an exciting, fast paced opportunity available for Construction Site administrator, working on a busy site in Greenbank.
Our Client is a world leader in its industry with a very high reputation and many projects Australia wide. We are looking to onboard a site administrator for Greenbank, Brisbane. We offer a fulltime permanent position for the right person who shows us why they are the right fit for our client!
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager (Based in NSW), You are familiar with monitoring contracts, preparing progress reports, coordinating schedules, and processing invoices. Some other additional project management duties; meet regularly with clients and supervise other staff members.
Other duties can include:
- Oversee Project procurement, material suppliers & subcontractor scheduling;
- Ensure client needs are met as project evolves;
- Act as point of contact & communicate project status to all participants;
- Co-ordinate subcontractors & other suppliers onsite;
- Ensure permits & HSEQ documentation is completed;
- Document control;
Great administration skills are obviously wanted, however someone who is clearly organised and can communication with others across the board will be a huge asset to the company. Listed below are Key relevant skills that will greatly enhance your application:
- White Construction Card & Valid Drivers' Licence;
- Strong Verbal and Written communication skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Full competency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Essential Stand-Out Contributions:
- Previous experience in a similar role on civil construction projects;
- Experience using Aconnex document control system.
- Permanent Fulltime position;
- Above award Salary on offer;
- Opportunity to develop with a highly reputable Australian Based company.
If you think you have right skills, personality & ambition to join this team, please apply on the provided link below. Please ensure your resume details your experience and qualifications for this role. You must have the right to live and work in Queensland to apply for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!