Site Electricians & Boilermakers
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are currently seeking to employ both experienced BOILERMAKERS & ELECTRICIANS for upcoming installation work in South East Queensland.
Our Client specialises in the conversion and installation of Clean Energy generation systems and have a large incoming project that will require the right staff for immediate start. They will be working both Commercial and Domestic sites so a White Construction card is required.
You will work from existing plan drawings and also have great initiative and troubleshooting skills.
You must be trade qualified, ideally 2-3 years recent experience in a site environment.
We will be looking for the following:
- Trade Qualified Electrician. Must have QLD restricted license & Clean Energy Council Accredited.
- Trade qualified Boilermaker.
- Experienced Trade Assistants, those with Solar experience are encouraged to apply.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Trade Qualified (For Tradesmen Roles);
- 2-3 years post-trade experience;
- Solar Experience will be an advantage;
- Display a high attention to detail and a positive attitude;
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts, long pants & own tools;
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence;
- Physically fit and capable of consistent labour;
- Blue or White Construction Card, able to produce on request.
- Available for an immediate start.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.