Switchboard Electricians / Trades Assistants - Brisbane Northside
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
CT Labour Hire specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the Construction, Electrical, Civil, Manufacturing & Warehousing industries.
Our clients based on the North side of Brisbane are seeking to employ experienced Switchboard Electricians - 1st and 2nd Class Control Panel and Switchboard Builders to start ASAP.
As these positions may start straight away, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give any notice at all.
You "must" have experience in the following areas:
- Must have proven employment history in building control panel or power distribution switchboards ;
The Details are important.
- Please go into as much technical detail as possible with your most recent / relevant experience within your resume. Specify the sorts of boards/panels you were working on & where they were destined to be installed. Specify Voltages / Wiring types and how complex or simple they were. Do you have busbar experience if so what physical size/capacity? Did you fit barrier glands? Please go into detail.
- 1st Class must be trade qualified & licenced electricians.
- 2nd Class must have had prior switchboard building experience.
- Must have the ability to interpret schematic drawings ;
- Neat presentation;
- Have own tools of trade.
- You must also;
- Have a current drivers licence and have your own reliable car ;
- Have your own steel cap boots and PPE.
Note: You must meet all the above criteria to be considered for the role.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions will start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet all the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.