CT Labour Hire PTY Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the Civil Construction, Trades, Manufacturing and Warehousing industries.
Our Client is an established service provider within the Telecommunications industry. They specialise in Customer Support for the installation and Rollout of Greenfield Wireless Telecommunication networks across Australia. Due to positive growth they are now looking to bring on more Experienced Telecommunication Riggers, for project work due to start in April/May.
We expect you will have a minimum of 2-3 years experience within the Telecommunications industry. Greenfield project experience is an advantage. The following Q&RE will apply;
The following certifications must be current and Valid
- Basic Riggers licence or higher;
- Drivers licence;
- White/Blue construction card;
- Working at Heights certification;
- Tower rescue certification;
- First Aid Training inc. CPR;
- RF Awareness certification.
- Requirements & Expectations;
- 2-3 Years Structural Rigging experience, Telecommunications background;
- Installing, commissioning, upgrading, servicing various telecommunication equipment;
- Installing Steel work at Height;
- Working at Heights;
- Mechanically minded, proficient with hand & power tool usage;
- Maintaining and adhering to set policies, procedures and appropriate documentation;
- Accurate record keeping of all work performed;
- Taking responsibility of tools, plant & test equipment;
- Physically fit and capable;
- Follow directions and take constructive criticism;
- Available for an immediate start;
You must be willing and able to commit to the full term of the job Assignment.
Your Resume is important! Please ensure it is up to date, displays relevant experience and has 2 contactable Australian work references.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the position could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and required to give notice.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted