CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are currently seeking to employ experienced Sheetmetal workers / TIG Welders all over Brisbane You must have strong TIG welding & Fabrication experience. You will have great confidence in Aluminium welding, working with 1.6mm and thinner gauge metal. You will be expected to work to a high quality finish, with clean and presentable welds.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Trade Qualified Boilermaker or Sheet Metal Worker;
- 2-3 years post-trade experience;
- Proven experience with TIG Welding & fabrication experience;
- Display a high attention to detail and a positive attitude;
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts, long pants & Welding helmet;
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work;
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence;
- Physically fit and capable of consistent labour;
- Available for an immediate start.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.