Warehouse Employee - Long Term
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Warehouse labourer, for an immediate start role in Murarrie. This is a view for long term & permanency for the candidate who displays the best attitude and relevant experience.
Our Client is a major International Market leader in E-Technology and are highly innovative in their field. As such we expect candidates to have the same high values and approach. We want candidates who are looking for an opportunity to grow and learn, not those who are looking for 'any job will do'.
We have entered a busy period and require a staff member who can hit the ground running so it is essentialthat you have the following;
- 3 years current and recent warehouse experience
- Picking and packing to standards
- Attitude is absolutely key! You go in with anything less than 100% effort, you will be let go early
- A drive to work hard, proactive and maintain a high positive pace
- Reliable, keen to work, someone who rarely takes unscheduled days off sick or otherwise
- Physically fit and capable
- Forklift licence with experience will be highly beneficial
You must clearly demonstrate your warehouse background on your up-to-date resume. Those with no experience and who do not provide a proper resume will NOT be considered. Two work references are required. You must able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.