Warehouse Trade Assistant
CT Labour Hire Pty Ltd specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the civil construction, trades, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
Our client has a large presence in Automotive E-Technology and have a large manufacturing warehouse based in the Southside of Brisbane.
They are currently experiencing a very heavy workload and we are looking for more staff to join the warehouse team.
If you have crate assembly experience, that will be highly regarded. You will have great TA skills and will be able to handle power tools proficiently.
Forklift licence is essential and you can work in a team environment with no issues.
This is an immediate start, with a view for long term role.
- 3 years Warehouse or carpentry TA experience.
- Forklift licence.
- Power tools experience.
- Attitude and enthusiasm is essential. We are looking for the right person not the first person, you will be assessed on attitude.
- Available for an immediate start.
- Physically fit and capable.
- Own reliable transport and licence
- Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.