Wood Machinist - Brisbane Southside
CT Labour Hire is an Australian owned business based just south of Brisbane City. We service companies in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Darling Downs and throughout Australia.
CT Labour Hire specialise in supplying reliable, qualified workers for the Construction, Electrical, Civil, Manufacturing & Warehousing industries.
We are currently seeking to employ Trade Qualified WOOD MACHINISTS /CABINETMAKERS for roles on the SOUTHSIDE of Brisbane.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Must have trade certification papers or min 3 years post trade experience in cabinetmaking;
- CNC Operator
- Router machines
- borers Fanuc, mazak and mazatrol
- Setting up of machines
- CNC Lathes
- Can confidently interpret plans and technical drawings;
- Have your own tools of trade;
- You must be able to communicate clearly, take & follow directions and be proactive in the workplace;
- You must be very OH&S aware and willing to Commitment to quality and safety procedures and work instructions
- Have full PPE including steel capped boots, Hi Vis shirts and long pants;
- Motivation is a key factor in the position as these positions could lead to permanent work;
- Own reliable vehicle and valid licence please note that due to some of job locations public transport may not be available;
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling.
Please ensure your resume includes at least 2 past employer referees including current contact names and phone numbers.
You must have QLD experience and be able to work in Australia to apply for this job.
Phone enquiries will not be taken and as the positions could start at short notice, please do not apply if you are currently employed and are required to give notice.
If you meet the selection criteria please "Apply For This Job Now" to submit your resume.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.